Legal and Privacy Statement
This website belongs to Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks, Woolacombe, Devon EX34 7HW.
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks uses reasonable care to make sure that the information appearing on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, errors and omissions do occur and the information may not be complete or up-to-date. Therefore the user should not take the accuracy of the information for granted. Any specific facts should be checked directly with Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks. None of the material contained in this Site (nor any omission from it) can be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact, and does not and will not form part of any contract. The materials contained in this web site are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice. Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks does not accept any responsibility for any loss, which may arise from reliance on information contained in this site.
Permission is given for the downloading and temporary storage of one or more of these pages for the purpose of viewing on a personal computer.
© Copyright Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks 2010.
The reproduction, permanent storage, or retransmission of the contents of this web site is prohibited without the prior written consent of Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks. Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks has no control over the use to which the information may be put by the user and accordingly shall not be liable for any loss, cost or liability, of whatever nature (including, without limitation, any loss of profits or opportunity or direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage) arising out of or in connection with use of such information.
The information that you enter will be stored on a computer. It will not be disclosed to third parties. If you do not wish to receive further information about our products and services please contact us.
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks uses reasonable care to ensure that it does not create, replicate or transfer any computer viruses. However, viruses unfortunately exist, they are not always easy to identify and new and previously unknown viruses are continually being created and transferred. Accordingly, no guarantee can be given that this website and any software, email or program from Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks is virus free. Users and recipients are advised to take their own precautions as Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks accepts no liability in this regard.
For self catering villas, lodges, apartments and caravan holiday homes
We will hold your telephone booking for three days in order for you to send us your completed booking form and booking fee, and on receipt we will send you full confirmation showing all details and final payment instructions. Payment is acceptable by cheque, postal orders or credit/debit card.
For an automatic deduction of the balance of your holiday payment directly from your credit/debit card account, please tick the box on the booking form. On bookings made less than 49 days in advance, full payment should accompany the completed booking form.
For camping and touring
Telephone bookings are accepted by credit/debit card only. By post, cheque, postal orders and credit/debit card with a completed booking form.
Bookings are only accepted from families and couples. Bookings are not accepted from single sex parties or groups of unaccompanied teenagers. Self catering accommodation is available from 4.00pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure. Camping/Touring pitches are available from 12 noon on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure. Extra persons than those listed on the booking form are not permitted.
What happens if you have to cancel your holiday?
For all self catering holidays, on booking, you are liable for the full cost of the holiday. However, we have arranged a Holiday Safeguard Scheme with Lancaster Associates to cover you against this liability should you need to cancel.
Holiday Safeguard Scheme: (Cancellation Insurance)
For all self catering holidays: Your initial payment of £40 per week, plus £10 per week or £5 per short break Compulsory Cancellation Insurance, insures your booking, providing the following terms and conditions are satisfied:
1. Cancellation is due to: a. Illness, death, injury or maternity of any member of your party. b. Death, serious injury or illness of husband, wife, father, mother, father in law, mother in law, brother, sister or child. c. Your own redundancy - qualifying for payments under the Redundancy Act.
2. The above circumstances can be substantiated and must have arisen since the original booking was made.
3. The following exclusions apply: a. War and allied risks. b. Death, injury or sickness sustained by persons named in the agreement, after the holiday has commenced. c. Age limit 75 years.
The following general conditions apply:
4. The cover is only valid if the circumstances arise before you leave home for your holiday.
5. The Holiday Safeguard Scheme only insures you against the possibility of having to pay the full cost of your holiday in the event of cancellation.
6. If we receive written notice of cancellation due to one of the reasons given in paragraph 1, more than 49 days before your holiday is due to start, we will return your holiday fee in full, minus cancellation insurance cover.
7. If we receive written notice from you 49 days or less before the start of the holiday, and even if cancellation is due to one of the qualifying reasons, the deposit you have paid will not be refunded.
8. If your holiday is paid in full at the time of booking and cancellation is made 49 days or less before your holiday is due to start, we will return your holiday fee in full minus £40 per week deposit and £10 per week or £5 for a short break cancellation insurance cover.
9. If full payment for accommodation or camping/touring holidays is not received 49 days prior to arrival the holiday will be cancelled and the booking fee will not be refunded.
10. If we receive notice to cancel and your reason is not one of the qualifying ones, you forfeit your booking fee and will be responsible for the whole cost if we are unable to re-let.
11. Full payment for your holiday is due no later than 49 days in advance of your holiday start date. Please note that we do not send reminders. If we do not receive your balance payment by the due date we shall assume that the holiday is no longer required and shall cancel the booking. The deposit paid will not be refunded.
12. Cancellation insurance must be paid at the time of booking and cannot be added at a later date.
13. Should the cancellation insurance not be paid you will be liable for the full cost of the holiday upon cancellation or if full payment has not been made by the due date.
If you do need to cancel, write to us immediately and we will confirm receipt of your letter. The decision of Lancaster Associates will be final.
Cancellation of Camping/Touring Holidays:
These will not be liable for the full cost of the holiday, but no booking fees will be refunded on cancelled camping/touring pitches, nor for days not taken up.
Conditions of Booking:
Lancaster Leisure will not be liable to any person staying at Golden Coast, Twitchen, Woolacombe Bay or Easewell Farm, or to any person visiting the parks, for any personal injury, fatal or non-fatal, unless caused by a negligent act or omission by the Company or its Employees. Nor shall the company be liable for any injury, loss or damage to any property including motor vehicles, personal effects or luggage, however caused or sustained.
The Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks 2010 Guide © Lancaster Leisure, October 2003. All prices and holiday details are correct at time of going to press. E&OE. In the event of exceptional circumstances, Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks reserve the right to vary holiday specifications and prices without notice.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure all advertised facilities are available during your stay it may sometimes be necessary to limit or close a facility for improvement or additions to the Parks for the future enjoyment of our guests.